Keynote speakers enlightened us about the high price of disposable fashion and how our clothing purchases affect the environment and the world.
Our seniors presented original research and answered questions posed by judges. This is their final step in our 3-year independent research program.
Students in Global Concerns Classroom worked on project designs, strategies, budgets and other tools in humanitarian relief planning.
Our Model UN joined 1,600 delegates from 40 countries at the annual Yale conference. Students took on roles of United Nations representatives and debated rural poverty, women's rights, and the Panama Papers.
- ThuMar30 Dance-a-Thon - Benefit for Suicide Prevention 5:00 PM to 9:00 PMUrsuline Gym
- FriMar31 Dance hosted by Ursuline and Iona Prep SADD Clubs 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMThe Ursuline School Gym
- TueApr04 Fathers' Club Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedApr05 Spring Concert 6:30 PMGym
- ThuApr06 M Schedule - Lenten Liturgy
- ThuApr06 Mothers' Aux Meeting 10:00 AM to 11:00 AMAuriana Theater