A chance to offer service and learn of the culture, history and geopolitical issues in this beautiful country.
Summer professional development is enriching for teachers and will benefit students.
Alice Rodd O'Rourke '72 has been named Chief Development Officer of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and is key to the success of LLS mission.
Hard work is recognized in the classroom and on the field, gym, or court.
- TueSep06 Fathers' Club Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMCafeteria
- WedSep07 12th Grade Student/Parent Reception & Orientation 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCafeteria/Theater
- ThuSep08 New Parents Meeting - Grades 7-11 6:30 PMAuriana Theater
- FriSep09 Middle School Welcome Coffee 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMCafeteriaHosted by the Mothers' Auxiliary
- FriSep09 9th Grade Welcome Coffee 10:30 AM to 12:30 PMCafeteriaHosted by the Mothers' Auxiliary
- SatSep10 Family BBQ 12:00 PMJB CommonsHosted by the Fathers' Club